NOTE: Labels in bold are required.
Personal injury accident cases often involve the following types of injuries: motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall injuries, brain and head injuries, burns, chemical burns, fractures, breaks, dislocations, neck injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, nerve injuries, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and spinal cord injuries.
The personal injury attorneys at Armstrong & Lowe, P.C. handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that if we do not succeed in recovering money damages we are not compensated for our efforts. We represent injured people throughout Tulsa, and the surrounding area in northeast Oklahoma, including cities such as Sapulpa, Sand Springs, Bartlesville, Muskogee, and Okmulgee.
We represent personal injury accident victims and their families in the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accidents - accidents, car collisions, and auto crashes involving semi-trucks, motorcycles, SUV rollover accidents, drunk driving accidents, and alcohol-related crashes
- Premises liability claims - slip and fall injuries, third party liability, negligent supervision, and other injuries
- Nursing home negligence and abuse - bedsores, negligent treatment, dehydration, malnutrition, physical abuse, verbal abuse, medication errors
- Dangerous and defective products - design flaws and design defects, manufacturing flaws, inadequate instructions or warnings associated with household appliances and consumer products, airbags, seatbelts, and motor vehicles
- Workplace accidents - falls from cranes, ladders and scaffolding, burns, chemical burns, toxic chemical exposure, defective machinery and tools, fires, and explosions
- Third-party negligence - claims involving the negligence, careless, and recklessness of employers, contractors, and third parties that caused or contributed to an accident
- Long-term disability - claims and appeals involving social security disability, disability insurance benefits, disabled widow and widowers benefits, disabled adult child benefits, supplemental security income, SSI, SSD, SSDI, and ERISA.
For further information about personal injury law please contact the lawyers at Armstrong & Lowe, P.C. today. For immediate assistance call us toll-free in Tulsa at 1-800-722-8880.